Before you start optimizing your website’s search engines, you must understand the most important SEO criteria, and then work on analyzing your website’s SEO by identifying the most important factors for improving the website’s internal SEO.
You should also start creating an On-Page SEO report for your website in order to know the weaknesses in your website's SEO and start developing them. This is because your website’s internal SEO improves your website’s visibility in search engines.
by the end of this SEO course, which we called a professional SEO course, you will be able to improve your website’s SEO. In this part of the SEO course we will learn about:
- What is on-page SEO?
- The most important factors of internal SEO (On-Page SEO)
- Report (On-Page SEO)
What is on-page SEO
What is meant internal SEO is to work on improving the SEO of your website pages and improving the archiving of website pages by search engines, and therefore internal SEO is a set of operations that you will perform on each page of the site to ensure that it conforms to the SEO standards.
What are the most important criteria for optimizing on-page SEO?
In this part of the article, we will talk about the most important criteria for improving the internal SEO of the site, and we will include a list for you that you must work on to improve the appearance of your site in search engines according to the criteria of SEO.
What is meant by Optimized Content: Ensure that every page of your site is optimized to SEO standards.
And the content must be original and not copied or paraphrased, even if it is talking about a topic that others have written about. To improve search engines, you as an SEO expert must add your experience and add new information to your website visitors.
In addition, the focus of the content of each page of your site should focus on the keyword that you want to rank in
Keywords are the most important factors for your website to appear in search engines, so you do not have to focus on writing good, original and exclusive content without keywords in it because it will not appear in search engines.
Therefore, you must add keywords that help improve search engines in order for your website to appear in them.
When searching for keywords, you must take into account the following things:
Try to understand how visitors search for the topic you are writing about because search engines prefer keywords that match what the visitor is searching for.
At the beginning of a website, don't focus on highly competitive keywords
The presence of keywords in your article is not enough to lead the search results, but you, as an SEO expert, have to know where to put these keywords in the text of the article, and you have to understand it to write an article that matches the SEO standards as well.
Your article's main keyword should be repeated in each of the following:
- The page title, preferably at the beginning of the title, if possible
- Page URL The page link of your articles must show the keyword
- For SEO, you must add the keyword to the page description (Meta Description).
- The keyword should be added to the image name, alt text, and image description in your article.
- It should be the main keyword in the first paragraph of your articles
- The presence of the keyword in the subtitles (H2-H6 Tags) is very necessary
- The keyword must be repeated between each sub-heading, i.e. in the text between the sub-headings
The page description or meta-description is the article summary that does not exceed 156 characters and appears below the title of your article in search engines.
The page description is just as important as the SEO criteria, as it is a key factor in increasing the click-through of your site link when the site appears in search results.
Therefore, you must write the Meta Description page in a professional way that works to attract the user to click on your page link by describing the content of your article accurately and professionally, by adding helpful keywords or encouraging words that increase the visitor’s desire to enter your website as your site appears in the results search engines.
One of the criteria for SEO and to raise the level of SEO performance for your website, you must take care of your page title by using the title correctly according to the following
The length of the title should range between 65-80 characters
The title must contain the keyword
Attempting to add a page title to the two subtitles
If it is possible to include the name of the site or the name of the business in the title that would be good
A good page link that appears in search engines increases the click-through rate of your site when the site appears in search results, improves search engines, improves site ranking in search results, and gets more traffic.
Here are some important SEO tips for page links:
- Page link length should not exceed 100 characters
- His words should be shortened to 3-5 words
- The keyword must appear separated by a reference -
Subheadings improve the visibility of the site in search engines because they raise the quality of the content by dividing the text into headlines and two subtitles.
Headings contain six divisions of H2- H6 tags, you have to have H1 as the title of the article and H2 as the sub-headings and then all H2 sub-headings of the same topic follow.
Here are some subheading tips:
- H1 should not be repeated in the article more than once
- H3 should not precede H2 and the third hiding content should be subordinate and talk about the details of the higher-ranked subtitle
- It is recommended to repeat the keyword in the sub-headings, especially H2 if possible
- It is recommended that the length of the subtitle is no more than 60 characters
- You should check out the following articles to improve the SEO of your website